FoodExpo Qazaqstan 2023
25TH CENTRAL ASIAN INTERNATIONAL FOOD INDUSTRY EXHIBITION
Welcome to the 25th Central-Asian International Exhibition for Food Industry FoodExpo Qazaqstan 2023. The exhibition will be held in Almaty on 1 - 3 November. Address: 42, Timiriazev St., pavilions 10, 11, Atakent exhibition center
OPEN HOURS :
- 1 November – 10:00 – 18:00
- 2 November – 10:00 – 18:00
- 3 November – 10:00 – 16:00
Exhibition Brochure 2023 download >>>
FoodExpo Qazaqstan is a wide-ranging exhibition, showcasing the very best products on Kazakhstan's food and drink market. The event has become a major meeting place for the industry, welcoming thousands of visitors from Kazakhstan and the wider Central Asian region.
FoodExpo Qazaqstan has proved an effective forum for promoting new products, discovering more about the local market and meeting professionals within the industry, including producers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and restaurateurs.
MAIN FACTS OF THE EXHIBITION :
- Date founded: 1998
- Total area: – 10 409 sq.m.
- Venue: Atakent International Exhibition Centre
- Professional visitors: 5,339 specialists
- Exhibitors: 456 companies from 36 countries
- Frequency: annual