Panel session: Export and entry of Kazakhstani goods into new markets
We invite you to attend the panel session: Export and entry of Kazakhstani goods into new markets on November 3 from 11.30 to 13.30
Venue: seminar hall no. 1, pavilion 11, Atakent Kazakhstan Center for Business Cooperation
Issues for discussion:
• Business scaling in the food industry
• Export strategies of Kazakhstani goods in international markets
• Expansion of geography for new markets: challenges and prospects
• Support programs for exporters taking into account current realities
• Concessional lending and export insurance
• Alimzhan Tokhtasunov, Regional Representative for Almaty and Almaty Region, QazTrade Center for Trade Policy Development JSC
Topic: State support measures for non-resource exports
• Almas Kalkayev, Director of the Representative Office in Almaty, KazakhExport Export Insurance Company JSC
Topic: State support measures
Also invited speakers: Bayan Sulu JSC, JFood Kazakhstan LLP, SAUMAL, EMC Agro LLP
We are waiting for you on November 3 from 11.30 to 13.30, seminar hall No. 1, pavilion 11!
- Created on .